Stars I cannot see ; take me galaxy.
It's good to be home—sort of
14 5月, 2011 @ 1:28

I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
of diving in too deep
and possibly the complications.

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know I'll be alright;
perhaps it's just imagination.

Day after day it reappears.
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear...
ghosts appear and fade away.


Alone between the sheets
only brings exasperation.
It's time to walk the streets,
smell the desperation.

At least there's pretty lights
and though there's little variation.
It nullifies the night from overkill.

ラベル:


about.
김화미



ℒuciana. | 21 años. | Argentina. | Forever alone | Stalker 4lyf | Inglés, japonés, coreano | K-Pop | ~Tumblr~

your voice.
it's the only one in my head.



sweet escapes.
affiliates.

» Dani
» Chie
» Asuka
» Kitty
» Erica
» Mai

archives.
that was yesterday.

» Heaven
» L'amour n'a pas de limite
» Begin To Hope
» M y P r e c i o u s
» Within my desert you are ~my oasis~
» 너 정말 그럴꺼야
» Thanks To
» 널 원해 맘이 맘이 맘이
» Okay's a relative term
» Puntos de vista


credits.
you have my thanks.

layout: sagacity
colors: dawnoflights