Stars I cannot see ; take me galaxy.
She Said "I'm Starting To Lose It"
04 9月, 2011 @ 2:34

Shoot me into sleep, your beauty is so close to me.

And even better still, warm nights and the chill
Creeping down my bones, reminds me I'm alone
My sweet midnight surprise, staple down my eyes
Stars I cannot see, take me galaxy.

Deeper in the zone, 2-player combo mode
Creeping down my bones, reminds me I'm alone
My sweet midnight surprise, staple down my eyes
Stars I cannot see, take me galaxy.

E j a c q u a n t u m b r e e z e ! Even in the sea
Replace all meaning - "I-spy".

Fuck, I think she just saw me, stop hiding in the sea
Shit, my midnight surprise has found out all my lines
Crunch time, night time, palm luxuries which I mistake for life
Don't talk to me, stay away unless you want me near you.

I'm waiting in silence and cloaking my violence
You, almost encourage my happiness, but I know best
Wake up, smell the semen, this will never happen for you
Evil waits inside your home and shakes you through and through.

Oh, wake up princess.

I guess, deep down, my heart is not as pure as it was
And my food is ruined, the freezer doorway to above
I'll fire in the sun, I'm dying just for fun.

And what is left of this?
My fare is calling down for you all to go away, forget the fall exists
I'll fire in the sun, I'm dying, just for fun.

As I lay in bed, wrapped in cold sweat, just take me now.

Shoot me into sleep... 

ラベル: , ,


about.
김화미



ℒuciana. | 21 años. | Argentina. | Forever alone | Stalker 4lyf | Inglés, japonés, coreano | K-Pop | ~Tumblr~

your voice.
it's the only one in my head.



sweet escapes.
affiliates.

» Dani
» Chie
» Asuka
» Kitty
» Erica
» Mai

archives.
that was yesterday.

» T&R
» 혜야
» Reset
» 거짓말이야
» 나에겐 one last love
» Cold eyes baby, cold heart baby
» F*ck this sh!t
» Autobiography - Part III
» That awkward moment
» ストロベリ-パイ


credits.
you have my thanks.

layout: sagacity
colors: dawnoflights